Re-enrollment for current families begins Friday, January 15, 2021 and goes through January 31, 2021.
We will open Priority Re-enrollment for current families to re-enroll and hold their child’s spot on the 2021-22 roster. We want our current families to return and remain a part of our NCA community; therefore, dates you will want to be aware of:
PRIORITY RE-ENROLLMENT JANUARY 15TH – JANUARY 31ST – Current Families
OPEN ENROLLMENT FEBRUARY 1ST – NEW families
Below are the reasons we recommend re-enrolling prior to open enrollment:
* Our campus has experienced a significant increase in interest from prospective families.
* Past NCA families have communicated a desire to return to NCA in the upcoming year.
* We plan to continue to offer on-site instruction.
* We currently have waitlists in most grade levels.
* Enrollment will remain open until the roster is full.
In January, re-enrollment information will be provided to all current NCA families. This process is completed online through your FACTS Family Portal account. In January, watch for re-enrollment information in in your child’s home folder, via email and on our Facebook page and website.
We are predicting a busy enrollment season. This information is shared to be sure you are aware of the dates and know how you can ensure your child has a space on the roster for the 2021-22 school year. If you have questions, please reach out to our office or to Administration. We are thankful you are part of NCA and look forward to a continued partnership with your family.