NCA Back to School
NCA Calendar Page - on this page:
- Yearly 2022-23 Academic Calendar
- Hot Lunch September Calendar
- View / subscribe to the NCA Calendar
- View Important Dates
- View / download the NCA Events List 2022-23
Extended Care Page - on this page:
- Register for Before / After School Care starting September 7 (first day of school)
- Information regarding Extended Care, times and cost
- Families who utilize our before/after school Extended Care program will need an access card for drop off & pick up. Security Card Request link. (Google form)
- To Register and for More Information, Visit our NCA Athletic Page
- Fall athletic forms must be turned in by Thursday, September 1
- Fall athletic Parent Meeting, Thursday, September 8, 5:00-5:30pm in the NCA gym
Theater Production of Disney The Little Mermaid, Jr.
- 2nd-8th grades
- Register Online: Registration due September 13
- Register for Piano Lessons (google form)
- Spirit wear store will open September 1-15
- NCS spirit wear is ordered through AllPro NW and is only open for a short time
- Watch for a direct order link to come out in the Wolverine Weekly, emailed out every week starting Monday, August 29
Emergency Kit Order Form
All students are required to have an emergency kit at school. You may create your own kit with like items or order a kit. Emergency Kit Order Form 2022-2023 (pdf)
Order your yearbook August 1—September 30 and save 10% off. Regular Price: $22.72 + tax
With each yearbook purchase, receive 2 free customizable pages: upload your own photos, answer memory questions to help remember the year, and send friend messages. Each additional 2 pages is $0.99.
Medication Authorization Form (fillable pdf)
As mandated by state law, we cannot give your child prescription or over-the-counter medications (including cough drops and vitamins) unless we have an Authorization for Medication form in the office which has been completed and signed by a licensed health professional. Students are not allowed to carry medication of any kind. *If your child has a life-threatening allergy or other serious condition, please let the office know so the appropriate emergency forms may be filled out. *See office for exceptions.
Health & Safety Protocols
We are expecting updated school guidance from the Department of Health in the coming weeks. Once we have received the guidance and made decisions for our campus, we will be notifying all of our NCA families. Updates will come out via email.