Northwest Christian Schools of Lacey Job Openings
Northwest Christian High School
Northwest Christian High School is looking for a bus driver to drive our athletic teams on our road trips. This would be a part-time position that could be combined with other opportunities within our school campus. Most of our trips will be afternoon/evening drives within the Southwest Washington footprint.
Qualifications include your CDL Class 2 license with a school bus endorsement. We are looking for a strong Christian individual who would like to have a ministry driving athletic teams for Northwest Christian Schools.
Please submit a completed High School Application: attention Mark Smith, Athletic Director.
High School Application (pdf)
Northwest Christian Academy
Elementary/Middle School Substitute Teacher
We are always looking for qualified substitutes.
The teacher shall:
- Conduct their life in a manner which demonstrates spiritual maturity, reflects the purpose and values of the school, and is consistent with the school doctrinal statement (Statement of Faith);
- Be a member in good standing of a local church, one having a doctrinal statement compatible with the school’s doctrinal statement;
- Demonstrate godly leadership in the classroom;
- Be a college graduate with a BA or MA in education;
- Be certificated to teach the subject(s)/grade levels for which they are hired.
Please send your letter of interest, resume and a request for application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwest Christian Preschool & Daycare
Preschool Substitute Teacher
At Northwest Christian Preschool we provide multiple childcare options while offering an academic program for each preschool age group (2 ½ -5 years old) and a developmentally appropriate curriculum for our infant and toddler programs. Our goal is to provide an environment that stimulates the child’s physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social development.
Qualifications and Skills
- MERIT account will be required
- Current CPR and First Aid, Blood borne pathogens certificate, Food Handlers, and a TB test within the last year
- Experience working with young children
- Good communication skills
- A team player attitude
- Patient, kind, and caring is a MUST
- Be available on short notice/planned days off
Northwest Christian Preschool is looking for a qualified teacher to guide preschool children as they ease into organized education. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental, spiritual, social, and emotional development of the children so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education. At NCP we seek to train up our children in the way of the Lord introducing core values and morals while inspiring spiritual, physical, intellectual, social, and emotional growth. We seek to equip children with a sound spiritual and academic foundation.
Our ideal teacher will have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of preschool educational methods and best practices as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention. Preschool teachers employ a wide variety of educational techniques; creativity, patience, good communication and interpersonal skills, and physical stamina are important qualities of a preschool teacher. If you enjoy working with kids, sharing your faith, teaching and learning new concepts, and seeing children develop new skills and abilities, teaching with the staff at Northwest Christian Preschool might be the place for you!
NCP Teacher Application (pdf)