New Student Application
We consider it an honor that you have chosen to consider Northwest Christian Academy and realize it is an important decision to choose an excellent Christian education for your child(ren). Please follow the steps below to start the enrollment process.
1. We encourage you to tour our campus and meet with an administrator.
2. Open enrollment starts Feb. 18, 2020 – We require all new families to apply online as is simplifies submission and provides parents with the ability to track the status of their child’s application. To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
Apply online at: (New Students)
- Submit the completed Online Application and application fee ($25.00)
- Submit the following by uploading in this application or submitting directly to the school:
- Students birth certificate (required)
- Student references (required for grades 1st- 8th - see application for details)
- Recent report card or transcript (required 1st – 8th grade)
- Most recent academic achievement test (required 3rd – 8th grade)
- IEP documentation (if applicable)
- 504 documentation (if applicable)
3. After your application is submitted, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms and complete the application. To view your status, please use your username and password to access your account.
After reviewing your application you will be notified via email of your acceptance. After acceptance, parents will be provided with information on how to complete the enrollment process and pay the registration fee. (When your enrollment information is completed and the registration fee has been paid; your student will be placed on the roster for the 2020-2021 school year.)
A. Complete the online enrollment packet and pay the enrollment/registration fee of $375.00.
B. Submit the following by uploading to your FACTS enrollment application or by submitting directly to the school:
- Certificate of Immunization Status or Certificate of Exemption (required)
- New student physical (required)
- Request for student records form (required 1st – 8th grade)
- Parenting Plan/custodial documentation (if applicable)
C. A student interview is required of all students entering 5th - 8th grades.
D. Student Assessment Tests are required for Kindergarten - 8th grade.
Early enrollment is encouraged. A parent interview may be requested at all grade levels. Application and enrollment/registration fees are non refundable.
Additional Forms: if needed
For more information contact:
Northwest Christian Academy
360-493-2223 ext. 209