New Student Application
We consider it an honor that you have chosen to consider Northwest Christian Academy and realize it is an important decision to choose an excellent Christian education for your child(ren). Please follow the steps below to start the enrollment process.
2. Open enrollment starts Feb. 1, 2021 (for the 2021-2022 school year) – We require all families to apply online. To begin the Online Application process you must Create an Account. Upon completion, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create a New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account to access your child’s open application.
Apply online at: (New Students)
Kindergarten applicants should be five (5) years of age prior to August 31, 2021
The following should be submitted with your application:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Current & past report cards:
- Kinder-1st grade—please submit current and past report card, if applicable
- 2nd-8th grade—please submit two (2) full previous years
- Most recent achievement testing scores, 3rd-8th grade applicants
- Student references, name and email addresses will need to be provided:
- Teacher—1st-8th grade
- Principal—5th-8th grade
- A complete copy of IEP or 504 plan, if applicable
Applications will not be processed without all required information. If you are experiencing difficulty uploading the required supplemental forms please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them by our school office.
Early applications for enrollment are strongly encouraged. A parent interview may be requested at all grade levels.
3. When your child’s application is complete and supplemental forms submitted, please electronically sign the application, click review and then submit. At this time you will be required to pay the application fee (application fees are non-refundable). You may view your child’s application status at any time by using your username and password to access your account.
4. After reviewing your child’s application, we will notify you via email of your child’s acceptance. After acceptance, parents will be provided with information on steps to complete the enrollment process and pay the enrollment/registration fee. To hold your child’s spot on the roster, you must complete and submit the enrollment packet and fees within the week after the acceptance offer is made.
- Review and complete each step of the enrollment packet
- Certificate of Immunization Status or Certificate of Exemptions required for all new students—please note state laws have changed on how this information should be submitted (please submit this information with enrollment and update as needed prior to start date)
- Physical Exam—required for all new students (can be submitted prior to start date)
- Request for Student Records—required for all new students
- Custodial Documentation/Parenting Plan—if applicable
Please make sure you electronically sign, review, and submit the enrollment packet after completion. When your enrollment information is complete and the registration/enrollment fee has been paid, your student will be officially placed on the roster for the 2021-2022 school year. (Registration fees are non-refundable.)
5. Academic Entrance Assessment and Student Interview
After enrollment has been completed, we will contact you via email to schedule your student’s academic entrance assessment. Student interviews for 5th-8th graders are generally scheduled at the same time.
Supplemental Forms and Information
If you have questions about your admission or enrollment status, please contact our office at 360.493.2223, ext. 209 or by email at email@example.com.
Application and enrollment/registration fees are non-refundable.
For more information contact:
Northwest Christian Academy
360.493.2223 ext. 209