Current PTF Fundraiser: Wolverine Fun Run
Our Fundraiser Kickoff is 10/12 with the Event day on 10/23.
Donating is officially open NOW at funrun.com.
Together, Northwest Christian Preschool & Northwest Christian Academy has a goal to raise $15,000 for items on our Wolverine Wish List!
- A few of the items on our Wolverine Wish List are:
- Water bottle filling stations for upper, lower, and NCA gym
- Flooring for the Chapel entrance/JH hallway
- NCA play shed refresh
- Playground landscaping
- NCP playground additions
This is a multi-day, fitness-based fundraiser where students (and families) will help raise funds while also learning important character lessons such as: teamwork, care, courage, grit, and celebration.
Last year our school raised funds to purchase new playground and sports equipment.
Please support our schools today - here's how:
- Register your student(s) on funrun.com. (It takes 30 seconds!)
- Share with 5 friends/extended family using the SHARE tools
- Give if you are able.
Your generous support helps our Wolverines reach their goal! Thank you for supporting our schools.
Main Campus Fundraiser
Northwest Christian Schools of Lacey Annual Dinner & Benefit Auction
Thank you to everyone who supported our Auction on Saturday, March 7, 2020.
Thank you to all of our generous donors and sponsors.
P.T.F. - Parent Teacher Fellowship
The purpose of PTF is to serve Christ by serving Northwest Christian Academy. We provide opportunities for parental involvement to support the various needs of the teachers and students and to promote Christian fellowship within the school community. If you are a parent or grandparent of a CCA student, then you are a part of the Parent Teacher Fellowship.
- 1 Peter 4:10 – Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
- Hebrews 10:24-25 – And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another – and all the more as you see the day approaching.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11 – encourage one another and build each other up.
Past programs and activities have included:
Fundraisers Red Robin Night Fall Carnival Wolverine Fun Run School Auction
Family Fun Nights Nerf Night
Family Focused Activities Grandparents Day Veteran’s Day Teacher Appreciation Week Operation Christmas Child Mom’s Breakfast Dad’s Breakfast
Student Focused Activities Book Fair Field Day NCA Celebration of Learning Night Awards Ceremony Spelling Bee Spirit Day’s
Boosterthon Fun Run
Wolverine Fun Run - There are several virtual opportunities available for this event. These virtual events range from those that can be done in small groups at school to those that can be done at home with families. Watch for updates this fall. Our event is scheduled for October 12—23.
NCA Spirit Night
This year we are doing a Lacey MOD Pizza fundraiser for our spirit night on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, from 10:30am to 10pm. RSVP at GroupRaise.
How it works: Dine at the MOD Pizza at 5128 Yelm Hwy SE, Suite A, Lacey, WA 98503, on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, from 10:30am to 10pm and let them know you are dining for the NCA Fundraiser. MOD Pizza will then donate 20% of your meal's price to our NCA PTF.
Money raised will go towards our teacher's classrooms.
TBA -All proceeds raised at this event are used by the teachers to purchase items for their classrooms. This is a great family fun event!
Ongoing (year around) Fundraisers
Kroger Community Rewards
- Link your Fred Meyer Rewards card to NCA and we will receive a percentage of your purchases.
- Encourage other parents, friends and family to link their CARD to your school, too. They don’t even have to live near your school; they just have to link their CARD and shop at their local Fred Meyer store.
- To sign-up and Link or Re-link your CARD visit https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow
- create an account or sign-in and click on “rewards and Community Rewards” - click on re-enroll or link Rewards card now - find organization under Community Christian Academy (DBA NCA) or #AU113 & search - click and enroll
Amazon Smile - smile.amazon.com/ch/47-1810525
NCA receives a % back when you purchase from these stores. Use the following numbers or NCA’s phone # the next time you make your purchases. All of the stores can look up the school’s account by our phone #: 360-493-2223. OFFICE DEPOT: #70106658 or phone # 360-493-2223 STAPLES: #3408063034 or phone # 360-493-2223
Box Tops for Education
(Big “G” products) We receive 10 cents for each box top turned in.
The Box Tops for Education program is changing. Download the new and improved Box Tops mobile app that uses state-of-the-art technology to scan your store receipt, find participating products and instantly add Box Tops to your school's earnings online.
Washington State Combined Fund Drive
The Combined Fund Drive (CFD) is Washington State’s workplace giving program for active and retired public employees. State and higher education employees are invited to give to the charity of their choice through payroll contribution and agency fundraising events. Our Charity Code: 0315631 under the Charity Name: Community Christian Academy/DBA Northwest Christian Academy.