Principal - Kim DeLeon
It is an important decision to make about where to send your child to school. At Northwest Christian Academy, we want to provide you with as much information as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.
Our mission is to prepare students to impact their world for Christ. Our approach to fulfilling this purpose is to provide a sound education, a biblical worldview, and a godly, dedicated, and professional staff. On our campus, we believe each child is unique and important. Meeting each child’s educational, emotional, spiritual, and physical needs, where they are at in their development, is our goal.
Some information about what NCA has to offer:
- Quality education since 1980
- A secure facility with key card entry
- Professional and caring staff that receive up to date training
- Strong academic program and high expectations
- Chapel once a week for all grades
- Athletic department offering competitive sports (grades 5 – 8)
- Full computer lab with a 3D printer
- STEAM project based learning with a STEAM Fair (K-8)
- Music classes and fabulous Christmas and Spring performances
- PE classes (grades K-8)
- Full size gymnasium and a multi-purpose gym with a rock wall
- School wide events including Daddy Daughter Dance, Nerf Night, Grandparents Day and more
- Extended care, both before and after school
- Speech Language Therapist and Occupational Therapist on campus that coordinate with the teachers to provide support where needed (privately funded through insurance)
- Response to Intervention guidelines so that all students receive a quality education
- Summer program full of adventure
- Covered play shed for those rainy and cold days
- Preschool/Childcare and High School on our campus
- Beautiful and private 14 acre campus
When you walk down our hallways, you will hear joyful students, teachers guiding learning, and a community of families supporting one another through this journey of life. We welcome you to visit our campus and take a tour and see our campus in action.
Making a commitment to Christian education for your child is a significant decision. As you make this decision, we are here to answer your questions. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you and share our campus with you.
In His grip,