NCA offers a variety of after-school athletic opportunities for NCA students. We participate in the Tri-County Athletic Association (TCAA) and compete with a variety of private and public schools in our area. The NCA sports program is open to all eligible students in grades 5-8.
To meet eligibility, your child must
- Meet the academic expectation for student athletes outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook for 2021-2022
- Sports physical on file, valid for the duration of the sport that they are participating in (sport physicals are valid for 2 years)
- Permission to Treat in FACTS or Sports Permission to Treat Form
- Concussion Awareness & Participation Agreement form
- Pay the sports participation fee
Co-ed Track & Field
We are currently looking for a cross country coach and volleyball assistant. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact our athletic director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office at 360.493.2223
2021-2022 School Year
Currently, with new guidance in place, we are planning on having our regular school sports for the 2021-2022 school year.
Register Online for NCA Fall Sports (google form)
Required NCA Sports Paperwork for 2021-22 (pdf) please turn in to the NCA Main Office
NCS Physical Form (pdf) good for 2 years
Miscellaneous Sports Forms:
Release Waiver for Sports Clinics (pdf) (for clinics only)
International Students only: Permission to treat for medical must be completed.
Interested in coaching? We are always looking for additional volunteer coaches.
If you or someone you know is interested in coaching, please contact our Athletic Director, Trisha Lanham.
NCA Office 360-493-2223
Trisha Lanham, Athletic Director