Elementary School Teacher Application
Fill out the information below and upload a resume!
Thank you for your time!
Northwest Christian Academy offers Kindergarten – 8th grade on the beautiful 14-acre campus as part of Northwest Christian Schools of Lacey. NCS consists of three schools. Northwest Christian Preschool & Daycare, NCA (K-8th) and NCHS (9th-12th) offer childcare and education to children from birth – 12th grade.
The mission of Northwest Christian Schools is to provide a Christ-centered environment with a superior education that prepares students to have a positive impact in our world for Him. Our goal at NCA is to help students learn and grow academically, spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically in ways which are consistent with our Mission Statement.
The teacher shall:
- Conduct their life in a manner which demonstrates spiritual maturity, reflects the purpose and values of the school, and is consistent with the school doctrinal statement (Statement of Faith);
- Be a member in good standing of a local church, one having a doctrinal statement compatible with the school’s doctrinal statement;
- Demonstrate godly leadership in the classroom;
- Be a college graduate with a BA or MA in education;
- Be certificated to teach the subject(s)/grade levels for which they are hired.
Northwest Christian Academy is now accepting applications for 4th & 6th grade teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. Please send a letter of interest and resume