NCHS Back to School Summer
Forms and Links
Student Driver Application 2021-2022 (pdf) - New: All students who will be driving a vehicle to school will need to apply for a student parking permit and submit to the NCHS Main office. Students cannot park on campus without a parking permit.
Student Community Service Ledger for NCHS & Beyond (pdf) now available! See the NCHS & Beyond or Graduation website pages located under the student tab. This is separate from the Family Stewardship Program.
link to NCHS Calendar page where you can view/download as pdf
Back to School Picnic
The Back to School Picnic is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, September 2. Dinner: 5:30-6:30pm. Visit Classrooms: 6:00-7:00. We are very excited to see all of our families on campus!
Order your NCHS yearbook staring July 27, and save $10 through October 29, 2021! Click here to order your Yearbook through Jostens.
- The spirit wear store is CLOSED. Spirit wear will be available for pick up starting September 2, at our back to school BBQ
- NCS spirit wear is ordered through AllPro NW, . All school mountain logos and wolverine logos available.NCHS-Athletic-Packet-2021-22
- To register for fall sports, please contact the Athletic Office
- Complete the required paperwork: NCHS-Athletic-Packet-2021-22 (fillable pdf) and turn in to the NCHS Main Office
- For more information, you can also visit the NCHS Sports Website, located under the student menu. Here you can find sports offered and all forms/info.
Medication Authorization Form (fillable pdf)
As mandated by state law, we cannot give your child prescription or over-the-counter medications (including cough drops and vitamins) unless we have an Authorization for Medication form in the office which has been completed and signed by a licensed health professional. Oral medication, topical medication, eye drops or ear drops and life-saving medications can be administered. Forms are available at the school office or from your doctor’s office. Medicine must be in its ORIGINAL CONTAINER and LABELED with child’s name. Students are not allowed to carry medication of any kind. *If your child has a life-threatening allergy or other serious condition, please let the office know so the appropriate emergency forms may be filled out. *See office for rare exceptions.
Health & Safety Protocols
We are expecting updated school guidance from the Department of Health in the coming weeks. Once we have received the guidance and made decisions for our campus, we will be notifying all of our NCHS families. Updates will come out via email and be posted under the COIVD-19, Operating Plan menu.