New Student Application
We consider it an honor that you have chosen to consider Northwest Christian High School and realize it is an important decision to choose an excellent Christian education for your child(ren). Please follow the steps below to start the enrollment process.
1. We encourage you to tour our campus and meet with an administrator.
2. Open enrollment starts Feb. 1, 2021 (for the 2021-2022 school year) – We require all new families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents with the ability to track the status of their child’s application. To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
Apply online at: (New Students)
- Submit the completed Online Application and application fee ($25.00)
- Submit the following by uploading in this application or submitting directly to the school:
- Recent report card, if applicable
- Unofficial transcript, required
- IEP Documentation, if applicable
- 504 Documentation, if applicable
- A student interview with the NCHS Principal is required
3. After your application is submitted, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms and complete the application. To view your status, please use your username and password to access your account. After reviewing your application you will be notified via email to set up a time for a student interview with the school Principal. After the student interview, parents will receive an email that indicates the applicant’s acceptance. After acceptance, parents will be provided with information on how to complete the enrollment process and pay the registration fee. (When your enrollment information is completed and the registration fee has been paid; your student will be placed on the roster for the 2021-2022 school year.)
- Complete the online enrollment packet and pay the enrollment/registration fee of $450.00.
- Submit the following by uploading to your FACTS enrollment application or by submitting directly to the school:
- Birth certificate, required for new students
- Copy of most recent academic report card
- Official transcripts
- Custodial documentation, if applicable
- Student release of records
- Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) or Certificate of Exemption
- Physical examination form
Early enrollment is encouraged. A parent interview may be requested. Application and enrollment/registration fees are non-refundable.