New Student Application
We consider it an honor that you have chosen to consider Northwest Christian Preschool & Daycare and realize it is an important decision to choose an excellent Christian education for your child(ren). Please follow the steps below to start the enrollment process.
1. We encourage you to tour our campus and meet with an administrator.
2. Open enrollment starts Feb. 1, 2021 (for the 2021-2022 school year) – We require all families to apply online. To begin the Online Application process you must Create an Account. Upon completion, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create a New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account to access your child’s open application.
Apply online at:
- Submit the completed Online Application and application fee ($25.00)
- Submit the following by uploading in this application or submitting directly to the school:
- IEP documentation (if applicable)
- 504 documentation (if applicable)
3. When your child’s application is complete and supplemental forms submitted, please electronically sign the application, click review and then submit. At this time you will be required to pay the application fee (application fees are non-refundable). You may view your child’s application status at any time by using your username and password to access your account.
4. After reviewing your child’s application, we will notify you via email of your child’s acceptance. After acceptance, parents will be provided with information on steps to complete the enrollment process and pay the enrollment/registration fee. To hold your child’s spot on the roster, you must complete and submit the enrollment packet and fees after the acceptance offer is made.
A. Complete the online enrollment packet and pay the enrollment/registration fee of $150.00.
B. Submit the following by uploading to your FACTS enrollment application or by submitting directly to the school:
- Certificate of Immunization Status or Certificate of Exemptions required for all new students—please note state laws have changed on how this information should be submitted
- Student physical
- Parenting Plan/custodial documentation (if applicable)
Early enrollment is encouraged. Application and enrollment/registration fees are non-refundable.
Physical Form (pdf)
Field Trip Fees
Field trip fees are collected prior to each individual class trip and will vary depending on destination and costs.
Northwest Christian Schools of Lacey, also known as Northwest Christian Preschool & Daycare, Northwest Christian Academy and Northwest Christian High School, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to its students. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and grant programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.