New Student Application
We consider it an honor that you have chosen to consider Northwest Christian Preschool & Daycare and realize it is an important decision to choose an excellent Christian education for your child(ren). Please follow the steps below to start the enrollment process.
1. We encourage you to tour our campus and meet with an administrator.
2. Open enrollment starts Feb. 18, 2020 – We require all new families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents with the ability to track the status of their child’s application. To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
Apply online at:
- Submit the completed Online Application and application fee ($25.00)
- Submit the following by uploading in this application or submitting directly to the school:
- IEP documentation (if applicable)
- 504 documentation (if applicable)
3. After your application is submitted, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms and complete the application. To view your status, please use your username and password to access your account.
After reviewing your application you will be notified via email of your acceptance. After acceptance, parents will be provided with information on how to complete the enrollment process and pay the registration fee. (When your enrollment information is completed and the registration fee has been paid; your student will be placed on the roster for the 2020-2021 school year.)
A. Complete the online enrollment packet and pay the enrollment/registration fee of $150.00.
B. Submit the following by uploading to your FACTS enrollment application or by submitting directly to the school:
- Certificate of Immunization Status or Certificate of Exemption (required)
- Student physical (required)
- Parenting Plan/custodial documentation (if applicable)
Early enrollment is encouraged. Application and enrollment/registration fees are non-refundable.
Infant fees 2019-20 (pdf)
Beginner fees 2019-20 (pdf)
Physical Form (pdf)
Emergency Plan 2019-20 (pdf)
Health Care Plan 2019-20 (pdf)
Field Trip Fees
Field trip fees are collected prior to each individual class trip and will vary depending on destination and costs.
Northwest Christian Schools of Lacey, also known as Northwest Christian Academy and Northwest Christian High School, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to its students. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and grant programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.