Our wreath fundraiser is over now. Thank you for supporting Northwest Christian Preschool and Daycare.
Wolverine Fun Run
Thank you to everyone who helped make our Wolverine Fun Run a great success. Together, Northwest Christian Preschool P-K & Northwest Christian Academy had a goal to raise $15,000 for items on our Wolverine Wish List! We were able to not only reach, but exceeded our goal!
- A few of the items on our Wolverine Wish List are:
- Water bottle filling stations for upper, lower, and NCA gym
- Flooring for the Chapel entrance/JH hallway
- NCA play shed refresh
- Playground landscaping
- NCP playground additions
This was a multi-day, fitness-based fundraiser where students (and families) will help raise funds while also learning important character lessons such as: teamwork, care, courage, grit, and celebration.
Your generous support helped our Wolverines reach their goal! Thank you for supporting our schools.
Other Preschool Fundraisers
Fall Carnival (TBA)
Scholastic Book Fair (Fall and Spring)
Ongoing (Year Round) Fundraisers
Kroger Community Rewards
- Link your Fred Meyer Rewards card to NCA and we will receive a percentage of your purchases.
- Encourage other parents, friends and family to link their CARD to your school, too. They don’t even have to live near your school; they just have to link their CARD and shop at their local Fred Meyer store.
- To sign-up and Link or Re-link your CARD visit https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow
– create an account or sign-in and click on “rewards and Community Rewards”
– click on re-enroll or link Rewards card now
– find organization under Community Christian Academy (DBA NCA) or #AU113 & search
– click and enroll
Amazon Smile – smile.amazon.com/ch/47-1810525
NCA receives a % back when you purchase from these stores. Use the following numbers or NCA’s phone # the next time you make your purchases. All of the stores can look up the school’s account by our phone #: 360-493-2223.
OFFICE DEPOT: #70106658 or phone # 360-493-2223
STAPLES: #3408063034 or phone # 360-493-2223
Box Tops for Education
(Big “G” products) We receive 10 cents for each box top turned in.
The Box Tops for Education program is changing. Download the new and improved Box Tops mobile app that uses state-of-the-art technology to scan your store receipt, find participating products and instantly add Box Tops to your school’s earnings online.
Washington State Combined Fund Drive
The Combined Fund Drive (CFD) is Washington State’s workplace giving program for active and retired public employees. State and higher education employees are invited to give to the charity of their choice through payroll contribution and agency fundraising events. Our Charity Code: 0315631 under the Charity Name: Community Christian Academy/DBA Northwest Christian Academy.