Current 2019-2020 Programs/Rates
Full-Day Programs: (6:30am-6:00pm)
Infants 6 weeks - 12 months
- 5 day program M-F $1,190 per month
Beginners 13 months - 29 months
- 5 day program M-F $ 1,125 per month
- 3 day program M/W/F $940 per month
Preschool & PreKindergarten
- 5 Day program M-F $950 per month
- 3 day program M/W/F $750 per month
Registration Fee . . . $125.00 yearly
Pre-arranged Additional days will be charged at our daily rate of $60.00 per day.
The above fees are effective August 1, 2019 thru July 31, 2020.
(Tuition may increase August 1st of each year)
Full day attendance program all meals included, morning snack, lunch and 2 afternoon snacks.
Part day attendance programs meals include 1 morning snack and lunch.
Programs NCA Preschool Participates in:
Early Achievers, Washington’s Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS), is Washington’s voluntary program for helping early learning programs offer high-quality care. Early Achievers:
- Connects families to child care and early learning programs with the help of an easy-to-understand rating system (available in 2013).
- Offers coaching and resources for child care providers to support each child’s learning and development. Research shows this kind of assistance helps providers improve the quality of their programs. And when more young children are ready for school, we all benefit.