Programs & Tuition/Fees
Open enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year begins February 1, 2021. Click the link to view/download the NCP Tuition Rates/Fees 2021-2022.
Current 2021-22 Programs/Rates
The listed fees are effective September 01, 2021 – August 31, 2022. Tuition may increase September 1st of each year.
New Student Application Fee $ 25.00
Registration Fee . . . $150.00 yearly (Non-Refundable. Due with Application or Re-enrollment forms)
Monthly tuition is paid through FACTS Management. All NCS Campus Families must maintain a current FACTS account.
Full-Day Programs: (6:30 am-6:00 pm)
Preschool (2.5 – 4 years) & Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years)
- Full Day – Five (5) day program M-F $1,025.00 per month
- Full Day – Three (3) day program M/W/F $815.00 per month
Half-Day Programs: (8:00am-1:00 pm)Preschool (2.5 – 4 years) & Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years)
- Half Day – Five (5) day program M-F $755.00 per month
- Half Day – Three (3) day program M/W/F $540.00 per month
Full day attendance program, all meals included: morning snack, lunch and 2 afternoon snacks.
Part day attendance program meals include 1 morning snack and lunch.
Programs NCA Preschool Participates in:
Early Achievers, Washington’s Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS), is Washington’s voluntary program for helping early learning programs offer high-quality care. Early Achievers:
- Connects families to child care and early learning programs with the help of an easy-to-understand rating system (available in 2013).
- Offers coaching and resources for child care providers to support each child’s learning and development. Research shows this kind of assistance helps providers improve the quality of their programs. And when more young children are ready for school, we all benefit.