Register for Athletic Programs
- Submit an NCS Athletic Permission Form 2023-2024 (Google form). This form is required to be completed one time each year by the legal parent/guardian of the student athlete and applies to June 8, 2023- June 5, 2024.
- Submit a form for the desired athletic program (Google form). A registration form per athletic program is required per athlete. Non-NCA Student families, please call the school office for a Non-NCA Student specific registration form.
- A current Sports Physical is required to be on file in the NCA office for the duration of the sport (sports physicals are good for 2 years).
- Permission to Treat on file (checked YES in FACTS).
At the start of each sport season, coaches will review with student athletes: the Interscholastic Athletic Participation Requirements, the Concussion Awareness, and Code of Conduct.
NCS ATHLETIC PERMISSION FORM - June 8, 2023-June 5, 2024, REQUIRED ONE TIME
NCS 2023-24 ATHLETIC PERMISSION FORM (Google form).
This form is required to be completed one time each year by the legal parent/guardian of the student athlete and applies to June 8, 2023 – June 5, 2024.
BOYS BASKETBALL REGISTRATION
REGISTER for Boys Basketball
- Note: Please make sure you fill out the correct registration form. There is one for Enrolled NCA students and one for Non-enrolled students
- Priority registration for enrolled NCA students: Oct. 6-17
- Open registration: Oct. 18-25
- Non-enrolled students may fill out the registration form prior to this date; however, the office will look at these registration beginning Oct. 18.
- Registration deadline: Oct. 25
- All sports will be capped at 24 athletes
Miscellaneous Sports Forms:
- NCS Physical Form (fillable PDF). You may also use the form from your doctor’s office. Sports physicals are good for two years.
- Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
- International Students only: Permission to Treat for Medical must be completed and on file in the office.
Interested in Coaching?
We are always looking for additional volunteer coaches. If you or someone you know is interested in coaching, please contact Trisha Lanham, Athletic Director.
NCA Office 360-493-2223
Trisha Lanham, Athletic Director