Track & Field
Sports schedules will be posted above and are subject to change.
Please watch for emails from our athletic director and coaches for the most current schedule.
To Meet Eligibility, Your Child Must:
- Meet the academic expectation for student athletes outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook for 2022-2023
- Pay the sports participation fee of $110 per sport
To Register for Fall 2022 Athletics
- Submit an NCA Athletic Permission Form 2022-23 (Google form). This form is required to be completed one time each year by the legal parent/guardian of the student athlete and applies to the 2022-2023 school year.
- Submit an NCA Fall Athletic Registration Form 2022-23 (Google form). A registration form per sport is required per athlete.
- A current Sports Physical is required to be on file in the NCA office for the duration of the sport (sports physicals are good for 2 years).
- Permission to Treat marked “yes” in FACTS for the 2022-23 school year (the office will reach out to you if it is not marked yes).
At the start of each sport season, coaches will review with student athletes: the Interscholastic Athletic Participation Requirements, the Concussion Awareness, and Code of Conduct.
Miscellaneous Sports Forms:
- NCS Physical Form (fillable PDF). You may also use the form from your doctor’s office. Sports physicals are good for two years.
- Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
- International Students only: Permission to Treat for Medical must be completed and on file in the office.
Interested in Coaching?
We are always looking for additional volunteer coaches. If you or someone you know is interested in coaching, please contact Trisha Lanham, Athletic Director.
NCA Office 360-493-2223
Trisha Lanham, Athletic Director