Northwest Christian High School offers:
FALL — Cross Country, Volleyball, Football, Cheer
WINTER — Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Powerlifting Club, Cheer
SPRING — Boys Baseball, Track & Field, Powerlifting Club
NCHS is a member school of the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) District 2, and the 1B SeaTac League.
The Athletic Calendar is a quick way to view upcoming athletic events. Our Athletic Department also maintains an external information hub (NCHS Wolverines) that includes schedules, scores, news, and announcements:
Register for 2023-24 Athletics
- Submit an NCHS Athletic Permission Form 2022-23 (Google form). This form is required to be completed one time each year by the legal parent/guardian of the student athlete and applies to the 2023-2024 school year.
- Registration for Fall Sports 2023 will open late July/early August. Fall sports includes: Cheer, Cross-Country, Football, Volleyball.
- A current Sports Physical is required to be on file in the NCHS Office for the duration of the sport (sports physicals are good for 2 years.)
- Permission to Treat marked “yes” in FACTS for the 2023-24 school year (the high school office will reach out to you if it is not marked yes.)
At the start of each sport season, coaches will review with student athletes: the Interscholastic Athletic Participation Requirements, the Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Concussion Awareness information, the Athletic Code of Conduct
NCS ATHLETIC PERMISSION FORM - June 2023-June 2024, REQUIRED ONE TIME
NCS ATHLETIC PERMISSION FORM 2023-2024 (Google form).
This form is required to be completed one time each year by the legal parent/guardian of the student athlete and applies to June 8, 2023 – June 5, 2024.
WINTER SPORTS REGISTRATION
REGISTER for NCHS WINTER SPORTS (Google Form)
- BOYS BASKETBALL
- GIRLS BASKETBALL
DATES: Refer to the registration form for parent meeting, troyouts, start dates, practices, and more info.
- Complete the one time NCS ATHLETIC PERMISSION FORM 2023-24 (Google Form)
- REGISTER for NCHS WINTER SPORTS (Google Form)
- Registration Dealine is November 8
- Registration is required for all programs
- NCS Physical Form (fillable PDF) you may also use the form from your doctor’s office. Sports physicals are good for two years.
- Medication Authorization Form (fillable PDF)
If you have questions regarding the athletic programs, or if you are interested in volunteering for the NCHS Athletic Department, please contact our athletic director.